Saturday, May 21, 2022

Sat Stuff....


 


 The curve of the road causes all of houses to be on a diagonal position to the real world. The bottom of the hill is the transition section which gives us a less crowded neighborhood with all the wedges of lots.  All of the lots get in line with each other starting with our house and the alignment is all the same with the same size of lots. All the houses are all in a row. 


The night after the eclipse I went out to photograph the moon.  It was an exploration time for me as I set my camera to four different automatic settings to see the results at those settings.  I found out more about what the programed marks would give me. 



The spirea survived an accidental mowing a couple of years ago. I think this golden one will grow and become a great looking shrub.  The pampering with mulch should make it feel more special. 



We have had company with a visit from our older son.  We can catch up a little on what is going on with him and his family.  He helped me pick out a grass blower and showed me how to us my new grass edger.  I bought a new one and my health went bad. I never had it out of the box so he gave me a demonstration how to use the machine.  We are eating out for supper tonight and he heads home tomorrow.  It has been a good visit.  

Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear you had company especially smart kids who keep us going with gadgets:)

Val Ewing said...

Your camera does a great job with the moon! I sure wish I was better at it.

I just have a humming bird feeder out now and an Oriole feeder. But the blue birds and all the other birds sure are busy hunting bugs in the pasture!

Great shots!