Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday's Found Items.....


 On my street I can see a lot of different people's lawns.  They look great and mine too is now mowed. It has been a couple of years since I did it myself.  I like mowing and am glad my health is better now. 



I did the front yard yesterday after the rain and today I finished the back shown here after the rain.  I have an internet cable laying on the ground all around the fence and I had to keep myself from mowing into it.  The say they will come and bury it soon.



I planted it on northwest side of the house last year and it looked pathetic. I assumed that I lost it.  It was such a great pleasure to see it growing very well right under the spigot area for my garden hoses. 



I keep taking photos of my blooms on the front yard trees. I know the blooms leave too soon for me and I don't want to regret not taking the shots. 



The red bud is not  quite open yet but it still looks good.  The dirt bags were opened and spread this morning after I took this photo. I mowed back here and the grass was a tad wet but it all worked out ok. 



I found a place for the one other shelf that I had made from scrap oak pieces.  The cupboard is in our kitchen and it seems fitting to have an oak shelf on the side of an oak cabinet.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your grass is so green! Nice shelf!

Val Ewing said...

Your yard looks amazing. I wish I had some garden beds like yours but alas I don't. I'm going to take an old water tank and use it as a raised bed this year!

Warm weather is coming!