Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Spring-like.....


 


 


 

 

I spent a lot of money at the local hardware.  I bought things for a painting project.  I bought more mulch and I bought more dirt for my raised beds.  I really only needed to get sacks to put my leaves and rose branches that I had trimmed back.  It was great to get out with my truck since I haven't driven it for a year. A nice man thought i looked too old to load the dirt so he helped me.  I did two of them and he tossed in the other two. I put in the mulch all by myself first.


My neighbors on each side mowed their yards today.  I could buckle to peer pressure but I have run out of day to do the job. Maybe tomorrow between thunder storms. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Your yard looks amazing as does your beautiful flowers. I love the riot of colors.
Our hardware store has gals out there to load mulch and these girls will just pick it up and toss it like nothing! I usually help.

That reminds me, I have a lot of cleanup and re-mulching to do to pretty things up around the house.

My daffies are blooming here and there and so are my bluebells!
Yipee for nice weather!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wow your front flower bed looks great!