Thursday, November 17, 2022

Snow Still on the Ground......


 The buildup of snow remains as it isn't warm enough to melt.  The winds do shift some of it around and chunks can fall from the limbs because of its weight. 



The angel has now been thawed out and is sitting in a warm spot next to the furnace.  He got to melt off the snow in the bathtub before being placed in a warm place. 



Our snow stuck to the trees like frosting.  The leaves had just recently fallen from these same limbs before they got plastered. 



The second junco showed up this morning.  This is the dark eyed junco.  There should be a lot more of them as the winter progresses. 



Is it inflation caused or is it truly recession.?  I used to buy my sugar free jello in one bigger box to make a four cup bowl of jello.  I now have to buy the two small boxes to do the same thing.  I am sure glad that there was some available as the jello pudding and gelatin market has been hit hard the past two years.  I went for a year being unable to find any sugar free puddings in the store.  I could find a few pudding mixes that I could buy but they were also really limited.  I actually think the plastic cups for pudding were stuck out on the boats being not unloaded. 

Shoveled some snow around on my deck this morning.  I didn't do a great job as ice was formed in different areas.  I am staying inside again today.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

There have been product shortages here and there and I don't really know enough to know why.
In our area we've had to make a few adjustments too for items.

Hopefully the weather will warm up for you and get a bit warmer.
For us it doesn't look like we will get up above freezing until at least next week.

The Furry Gnome said...

We've got new snow on the ground.