Saturday, April 29, 2023

Saturday's Stuff


 A new young male cardinal at the feeder which has yet to turn completely red.  It was very nervous as it was exploring the whole feeder setup. I was glad I was quick with the camera.

 


It needs to go.  My neighbor Gary would have a fit if he saw this.  I will get to it before it starts to seed. 





It is not done.  It is in progress as the mouldings need to be added to secure the panels and I have to go to the lumberyard to buy some quarter round pieces.  The trellis are being held into place with white string temporarily.  

It is raining here this afternoon and all work has been stopped.  Time to rest for a couple of days.  This project seemed to beat me up a lot with all that was involved to get things assembled.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Your Redbud looks fabulous!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your Trellis looks awesome! You have been busy! :)