Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Evening.....


 The pussy willow tree is almost in full fluff.  Once they drop the leaves do instantly develop an I will have one tree leafed out in the yard. 



The winds have been strong for days.  I finally just brought the flag in and will wait for this weather to move on.  It usually gets it all wrapped up onto the pole.



If the day is warm tomorrow I will get out and start clearing the flower gardens.  I need to clip back all of my rose bushes and the dead mums need to go.  I sometimes pace myself and do an area a day until it is all caught up.  Tulips will bloom and I don't want to damage them while clearing. 



The sounds of birds are everywhere.  It does make it more like spring even though I needed a winter coat to be outside.  The house finch is having a time with the sunflower seeds and also safflowers.  It takes it a while to crack them open or crush them them.

Thanks for checking in to my late post.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty birds! Looks like Spring there!