Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday......


A busy, blurry showing of the knock out roses.  It starting to go into the fading flower stage.  I have to take all of the dead flowers so it can put out some new ones.


The rains are keeping them looking fresh and I haven’t had to water for a couple of days. The heat is hard on them though as we hit 99 degrees F. today.


A petunia and a periwinkle are planted near each other.  We were filling in some blank spaces and the colors ended up being similar.





It is very cool in the morning and very hot in the afternoon. Barney had to wait for the rain and thunder to stop this morning before he could go outside.  It is a yoyo kind of day.  I am taking a physical day off for rest today.  Lots of things that I did for two days have caught up with me. The weeds and the grass get a day off too as they can keep on growing.  I hope all are well out there and thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

We can all rest to day and have a celebration for our freedom.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You are getting some great shots of the colorful finches and flowers in your yard, Larry...well done.