Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One more planter to fill.......


I had a planter on the front porch that was not planted with anything.  I was out and about and found this group that I am going to fill the void.  I really like these new geraniums that the offer for sale.  I don't know how well they would do in a pot and with the heat but I will give them a try.

Begoinias
Petunia
Lobelia




A red, white and blue finish for today.  I take my wife out to eat for our wedding anniversary tonight.  We have been married 26 years today.  The time seems short but the changes in our lives have been fast.  Prime rib dinner and a special French silk pie should takes us over the top calorie wise but it is a special day.  Thanks for stopping by.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your wife on your 26th anniversary! The dinner sounds wonderful. I love the flowers you chose to fill your planter. Many years ago I grew some Lobelia and just loved it. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Calories don't count on your anniversary! ;)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love geraniums, they are always a first buy when filling the porch pots each year.
What gorgeous blue flowers the Lobelia, and always look so pretty hanging over the side of baskets or pots.
Happy Anniversary to you both, hope you enjoy your meal, and night out in each other's company !!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Anniversary!! I wish you many more years of wedded bliss and French Silk Pies! :)

The Retired One said...

Nice colors for your planter, now you have to show us it when you get it filled!
Congrats on the anniversary! We will be celebrating our 38th in two months!! Wow, hard to believe!