Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday's Finds....


 I won't share all the details this year of my first seeing bubble lights.  An abbreviated version is that I was very young and visited a Christmas party at a country school in southern Iowa that my three brothers attended.  The bubble lights were so fascinating to me as well as being in that one room school house. Mine don't have the beads in them like the old versions which made a wonderful pinging sound. 



Instead of having an outside tree with lots of lights I put this one up in the window for everyone to see.  At night the effect is so great. No ornaments are on this tree yet and the jury is out as to if I have the energy to put them on the tree.  We still have not added our ornaments on our major big tree. I have glass blown ones that go on this tree if it happens.



My wife's angel tree is decorated.  The angel collection that sits below it has not been installed.  I have carried up the boxes. 




We are waiting for erratic weather conditions to happen. Snow may be on the way with freezing rain.  Then of course the predictors may be mistaken. Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I first saw a bubble light at my MIL's house and a feather Christmas tree!
She bought me a bubble night light and I just adore it.

Your decorations are very cheery as they are. Love the angle tree too!