Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday with Weather....


 The moon was begging me to take its photo while I was out on the deck last night. It is a strange shape right now but the details show up so well in the photo.



The lights on the outside tree are glimmering while I am out there taking the shot of the moon.  I am hoping that the extreme winds today will not lift it off the deck.  I have it wired to the railing and I guess I am counting on that to hold it in place.  



The fireman is springing into action as he leaves the fire station to head to a fire. I like seeing the toys donation site that sits in the front of the station. 



The night view of the village shows that I did get all of the lights installed in all of the houses. The evening is a better time to photograph the village. It is better then than when it is completely dark outside.



Our weather is on alert today as we reach 71 degrees F. today. When that gets that warm in the winter it means severe winds and perhaps a few tornadoes.  Our temps will drop to 27 degrees F. in the night and that is what causes the severe weather.  We headed to get last minute groceries not know if the electridity will stay on afterwards.  We both have had reactions to our booster shots with fevers and body aches. I didn't see the truck that hit me but it did damage my muscles.  We are better today but we are not back 100%.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Great moon shot!

Val Ewing said...

Wonderful moon shot and I'm glad you didn't get knocked about by the bad weather.
Hopefully you will both feel better as time goes on after the booster shot.