Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I Missed a Few Days......


 Wednesday mornings clouds were looking like this. The earth is so tilted that the sun is in the far right of the photo.



So I can step out on the front door step to see the sun. The sky filled with clouds with a little bit different patterned sky.  It was cold out there.



This time of the year is so busy. We did get the last of our shopping done and things are needing to be wrapped.  We will have company the day after Christmas so there are things that need to get done for the visitors.  We are not use to having visitors even though we have had sons visit one at a different time the past two years.  A group of two adults and three kids will be fun.  We haven't seen them for two and a half years. 



Santa's sleigh seems to be empty.  I guess I could put wrapped candy in it for a treat for others.  I guess I could put my sugar free wrapped candy in it but I am not sure anybody but me would like it.  I see that our day will warm up to 40 degrees F. today. The wind was so cold out there yesterday but we have very little wind today.  

I guess I missed blogging on here for two days but I have been busy or distracted.  I thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

How fun for you to have company...spoil those Grands!!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

So busy... and the time flies. Before you know it... it is the new year. Fun Christmas decor.. as usual.

Val Ewing said...

Being distracted is part of life. Like going into a room and wondering what you came in there for!