Monday, December 13, 2021

Mondays Progress....


 

It is village building time again.  I carry the boxes up. I take the buildings out of the boxes.  My wife places and replaces the different buildings until she gets it just right.  I am the electrician and I install the lights in the back holes of each building so the are lighted with glows coming from out of the windows.  I need to buy some more lights now as I didn't have enough working bulbs.

 


 

The fire station is in the front here with its truck inside the open door and firemen are not installed yyet in front of the building. The styles of the buildings are so fun to see of early American times or European architecture. 



There are still a lot of people yet to be placed in the village. As the work progresses you will see more photos. 

We had our booster shots this morning.  It has me walking with a weave this afternoon but I have walked it off somewhat.  It is a real reaction to the shot but I didn't have the complete pain all over the one side of my body like the second shot created.  I will just be careful for a oouple of days to not take risks that could cause me to tumble.  We are having warm weather today but I won't be out working outside. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your village is so fun to see! Take a nap!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Your village buildings are so special.
I can only imagine how sweet they look with the sparkly light shining through their windows.
Thank you for sharing with us
Jo

Val Ewing said...

The village looks wonderful!