Saturday, December 18, 2021

Sunny Cold Day.....


 


 

One more box can't hurt to add to the many decorations that I have. The shiny brites are replicas of what they use to make back in the 60's.  The Chinese make them as the box says and I bet these made it in before the boats got congested. 

 


 

I have all the shapes except but one. They did add a new one that is not totally round as can be seen in the bottom left square and the top left square. I did see on the box that Rhadko is the company that commissions their creation.

 


 

I didn't treat my yard this year nor did I hire anyone to treat it so here is a dandy lion  peaking through. I was out picking up my neighbors garbage out of my back yard.  It was blown there with the drecho winds.  I found Captain Crunch boxes and macaroni boxe.  The one box had an address on it saying it was from 2006 and we live on 2009.  Stray empty pop cans were blown into the area also.  It was very cold out there as I picked up the yard.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Those Dandelions are one tough plant. You have to respect that Tenacity. I love them in the spring. Mostly because I eat them.. But they are also very pretty en mass.

The Furry Gnome said...

We did up our tiny tree today.

Val Ewing said...

I use a goat and the pony for my dandylions, but then again I get pony piles of fertilizer I have to spread out!

Those ornaments are neat. I miss all the fun shaped ones. I recall the ones shaped like stars and tops.

I have one heck of a job ahead of me with all the sticks in the yard still.

Have a great weekend.

Far Side of Fifty said...

A dandelion the week before Christmas! I love your Shiny Brites!