Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Evening......


 Two in the yard and many in the bank's pond.  The one acted as a sentry while the other ate grass.



Leaving the pancake place they all decided to eat grass.  The Canadian geese don't fly to Canada and they in the most part do not go south. They stay out of my yard so we kind of enjoy them.  I don't know if the new geese that were hatched this year go south but it would be nice to know. 



Subtle colors reflected from the setting sun are of warm colors.  They were so subtle that they were almost not noticed.



It was a warm evening unlike tonight's evening.  It is going to be normal cold weather now for a while.  I bought Christmas lights tonight because I keep getting my groups of lights mixed up. It was easy just to go buy some new ones. We will enjoy new and different lights this year.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice sky! I sent you an email hope you got it!

Val Ewing said...

Enjoy those beautiful skies! Those geese are really bountiful. Beautiful evening light.
I guess we are in for winds today, Sunday.

Enjoy your new lights.