Saturday, December 10, 2022

Afternoon Happenings......


 


 


 The camera battery is dead and I had to go charge it.  So I am sharing photos taken yesterday that maybe were lesser quality.  The bubble lights on the one tree brings back so many memories from my first time seeing them as a kid at a country school.  I was probably four and my brothers were attending there.  The original bubble lights made a tingling sound as they had beads in them to bounce up and down in the water tube. It was 1954 in case you were wondering. We have finished decorating our big tree now and my wife's angle tree also is complete from last night's finishing work.

We are having a dark afternoon but no rain is promised. Waffles are planned for supper with bacon. They will taste good even if I do use sugar free syrup.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: