Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday.....New Year Soooooon.


 The evening sky actually had some color.  It has been just dark with clouds for most of the winter. The warming spell brought it on but we are back to being cold again.



I ordered new trellis for the north side of the house.  They will go next to my stairs where I tore out and overgrown vine and wooden trellis.  They came of course about the time that winter set in and there was no way I was going to put them up. I left them in the box but now I can at least work on them getting them ready for spring.


I have two different styles and this one was the most difficult to assemble. It all is assembled by sliding and slipping parts through to get the right design.  The whole thing is assembled and attached to the one side.  The second side is added after everything is ready. The other styled trellis is going to be so easy compared to this one. 



My Christmas gift from my wife was a photo booth.  I am learning how to set things inside of it and get great lighting.  These pots are still not fired so the bisque ware isn't so flashy.  The booth does a great job of light everything on all sides with one having a clear plain background. You will be seeing all the strange things that I have been shooting as time goes by.

Happy New Year to all my blogger friends.  Thanks for stopping by today. 


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Oh you got some neat things! I would love a light box, they work so well. One year I made one out of cardboard and paper and it worked okay for a project I did.

Are those trellises made out of wood or something else? Neat.