Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday's Finds


 The glass angel was purchase during the summer.  It will become a part of the angel Christmas collections once we get it out for display. 


Everything on the chest of drawers has been cleared now as this tree is being assembled.  I find it interesting that the camera is reacting to the led lights. I don't know what setting I need to set it at so that won't do the blur. 



I have collected cheap glass-blown ornaments most of my life. I find them on sale after Christmas and collect them.  This small tree has become the one for displaying the smaller ones. I have started to put together another bigger tree for the larger glass-blown collection.  Again the larger ones too were usually bought when the sales were going on.  I do have a few that were gifted to me from people who know about my collection. 

 


 The moon phase looks like this right now.  I seems time flies by when you notice the moon making it's changes.  It seems like I just took a photo like this just recently. 

We are warmer today after having a very windy day yesterday.  Strong winds is the real set of words for it. All of my outdoor Christmas things stayed standing so I must of put them out correctly. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice moon shot!

Far Side of Fifty said...

A very pretty tree Larry, I hope you and Della are feeling better!