Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Middle of the Week.....


 We are having a bright sunny day.  We are just above freezing and that will stay that way all day. 



The bears can take the train to go places in my wife's village.  It is nice that the village is all up and we can now enjoy it withiout working.  All the empty boxes are downstairs in storage now and I still need to vacuum up the mess from the styrofoam packing of the houses.



I found a stray two dozen ornaments that didn't get placed on the biggest tree.  I had overlooked it because of what was packed on top of it. It didn't take long for the two of us to finish off the bunch. Teddy Bear Santa does have his hands full in this ornament. I put up one last batch of outside lights today and so I am done with that.  I did get chilled from the job.

Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Love your little Christmas train!

Val Ewing said...

What a cute Christmas Train with the Bears! The Teddy Bear Santa is so beautiful.

We haven't seen the sun here in ages!

Stay warm!