Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sultrly Saturday.....


 


 


 


 

The rains have taken away all of the blooms shown above.  It is a long time before they will bloom again. I planted three tomato plants this morning and got them caged and staked.  I also planted a couple of bulbs of a star gazer type lily.  I tried to buy a certain vine for my three planters with trellis and they just don't have them.  I can order on line to see if they can be obtained.  We are living with heavy humidity today and one doesn't want to be outside for very long.  All this humidity and rains makes the grass grow too well.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

It was warm and humid around noon yesterday but then the breezes picked up in our area and it was pleasant.

Your plants look wonderful!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your rhubarb looks ready for a pie!