Saturday, October 21, 2023

Blowing in the Wind......


 

I don't own a maple tree like this one but I do know where it is from.  I admired the tree when the guy tow houses over planted it and it is one everyone can enjoy.

 


 When he planted it I was so happy.  The neighbor to the north of us has no trees but next to their fence over is this great tree.  I think it is about three years old and it might still get a little bit taller.  The weeping willow behind it is the next property over.  We really never see the willow unless we walk to the back of our property. 



The sparrows are really feeding with great energy this time of the year.  I don't know if they migrate at all but there seems to be a lot of them out there this year.  I saw a chickadee at brief moment this morning but it left.



I painted our front door a color.  It was nice as a white door but we wanted to make a different statement. It took a while to get use to it being a color but I do really like it.

It has been a cool day which made it easier to mow the front yard.  We warmed up in the afternoon to a pleasant temperature where we don't have to wear a coat.  The day was a clearer day and seeing sunshine is nice.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Nice color for the door! I like it.

Sparrows don't migrate, they just love feeders though! :)
I'm getting our feeder cleaned up so we can enjoy the fall and winter entertainment.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty blue door!!