Monday, October 9, 2023

Mondays Moments....


 

They are small carnations but have great color. It is tossed into the package of five different kinds.  The carnations open up after you bring them home.  It takes a few days for the whole bouquet to look good. 




It is cold so the sparrows are really needing to feed to keep warm.  A chipmunk was also out there scampering for fallen seed. 



The hibiscus keeps putting out a few late blooms.  I have brought in all the outdoor potted plants now as tonight we do get a freeze.  Anything that I forgot to bring in will just have to say good bye.  I moved an aquarium out of the front of a window downstairs so I could put plants in front of the window.  Aquariums really didn't need to be there but I liked the furniture that was there. I found a square stand that I had build that the fish will look just right.  I didn't do much today as I have a diabetic downer day today.  It is best to just stay inside and do minimally small tasks.  I had a meds mix up and it takes a while to get the body back on track.  

I keep looking for the crescent moon and have yet to find it. I like to take a shot of them at least once during the phase.  I will keep looking.  You will find me outside soon again looking around.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The ground was white with frost here this morning. Winter is coming:( Enjoy your last blooms I sure do!

Val Ewing said...

The crescent moon can be seen before sunrise right now in the east!

We may have frost on Monday night!