Saturday, October 14, 2023

Saturday's Shares.....


 The last of the roses seem to love the rain and cold. I am getting more buds to come if the frost doesn't take them.



My bird feeder fell to the ground crashing into pieces. The roof was my inspiration to cobble together another feeder.  Made from scraps of wood in the shop I got a new old one again. It looks like it will suffice for the winter. 



Now there are five opened blooms. A new bloom seems to happen every two days. I have been watching my two other orchids and nothing seems to be happening with them.



It is cold today.  We have had a little bit of rain but not a great amount.  Our grass is all green again. I bet I get to mow at least one or two more times.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

The yellow rose is just stunning!