Saturday, October 26, 2024

Sat Stuff....


 I tend to notice when the back ends of cars are designed with funny faces looking back at  you. Certain companies do that and I wonder if anyone working there sees the happy face with eyes. I washed the truck today after spending time adding air to all four tires. I think my truck looks a little mean with some of its front design feachers. 



I clipped back on roses that I was running into as I took my stairs. I really don't have a bud vase but the antique 7-up pop bottle works great. 

 


 

I worked outside for a while this morning even though it was cold. I also washed up the truck and got it ready to take a trip to the recycle bins north of town. I will go on a week day rather than go on a weekend to stay away from the crowd. A city our size, 65,000 or more, and only one recycle area means the weekends are crowded.  M y leaves are not really falling yet and I will try to mulch them with my mower when they do fall. My bags are full of garden waste and sticks that I have collected through the year.

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments: