Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday.....


 


 

 

I have had two days of appointments. My dentist appointment is just the beginning of many adventures to get a bad tooth fixed. I have to get a root canal done at another location and I have many dates to meet to help pay the dental industry's bills.  My Endocrinologist was glad to see me today after I had to fight through construction of the parking ramp. The door I needed was blocked and I had to drive down levels to finally find a way to get into the correct elevator to the third floor. 

I lost another first cousin this week. People of my age are passing away at too fast of rate. My late brother had two class mates pass the past few weeks. I did get to see my cousin Don unfortunately at his younger brother's funeral a couple of years ago. We won't be able to go to the funeral as it is near Chicago. I did succeed sending flowers for us and my two brothers to the funeral. The fighting spirit is needed to work those web sites to order flowers. I left one flower site as it was just set up in such a stupid, difficult way. 

No appointments tomorrow for me so maybe I can keep clearing away things in the garden.

No comments: