Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday's Here........


Zooming in I can show you the neighbor's garbage containers. We  have new garbage trucks that automatically pick up the can. You have to turn the can with the latch facing the truck so the automatic arm can pick them up one at a time.  I see the other neighbor to the west got a paper ticket to remind him to turn his can the correct way. The guy is in the truck by himself so he has to get out of the truck to go turn it the right way.  They also won't pick up garbage bags any more.

We have just a few skiffs of snow like this hanging around.  We didn't get warm enough today to make it go away but maybe tomorrow.


My oxalis was not in bloom this morning when I was trying to get a shot of its blooms.  Maybe another day when the sun is shining.  It was a day off for me so we ran errands and rested.  I appreciate you stopping by today.

1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

Big pink garbage cans, that's a new one. A municipality south of us uses that collection system.