Thursday, March 10, 2016

Out in the Field......


It is a jungle back there in the high school science room.  The teacher has all of his outdoor patio plants siting in the back windows. I tried taking the shot with the cell phone and it turned out good. I hit the edit button and I found special effects that I can impose on the original photo. Some of his plants he has had for years as he takes such good care of them.



From my archives is this set of photos of the same cardinal.  I don't have that program any more but could download it again and use it.  I keep hearing the male cardinal calling this spring but I have not seen one at my feeder for quite a while.


I found an old header in my files that I thought would be great to share.  This was back when I took the time to write on the photo.  I am now inspired to plant zinnias again this year.

I hope all are well out there.  I am not being very good at commenting but I have been fully employed and distracted by it. I thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I simply love zinnias, they are such a hardy little flower.
What a beautiful red Cardinal, I love to see them in the garden.
The plants are hugs, I never have good luck with indoor plants, we have porches back and front, so sunlight is at a premium.
Hope all is well with you and yours Larry !
~Jo

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That certainly is quite a jungle of plants in the science room. We also had zinnias in our VA yard and they always brightened it up.

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is good you are employed! Oh I love your Zinnias and yes you should plant some again:)