Friday, July 31, 2009

Zoo stuff 2........

This is the large display of a snow leopard over the entrance door to the zoo. I liked his expression. The one real snow leopard was sitting on top of a platform asleep, and I got a picture of his tail.
Peacocks like to be on top of anything. This guy was at the top of a an outdoor staircase and he either was use to being fed by someone behind that door, or he was eating insects off of the glass door. I guess he could of been looking at his own reflection, but I doubt it.
One of my blogger friends in Canada could have taken a better picture than this but I gave it a try. Two other friends in U.P. and Minnesota could of handled it too. And Abe would have blown me out of the water with his camera. You guys are all great with birds and waterfowl. Oh yes, my French friend is really handy with wild life also. Any other blogger friend who do wild life, your cool too, I am just too tired to think of any others. Anyway, I really liked the light patterns in the water so I just went with it.
I have blogger friends who have chickens so I took this photo for them. You are right my Backporch Friend, it is difficult to take pictures of chickens. They wouldn't stop moving around so I could even get them in the viewfinder.
I have more photos of the zoo. I may do a different theme tomorrow and come back to them. Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend. Thanks for reading......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I take about 20 pics before I get a good one. If it wasn't for my digital camera I wouldn't bother.

L. D. said...

I know but they use to do it on film and throw most of the pictures away. We can work so much faster.

Jimmy said...

I would love to have that leopard over my front door. It would be way cool. :)

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

I enjoyed your posts on the zoo. I think Peacocks are beautiful, but they always scare me a little. I think because they always seem to be above me somehow and they're so noisy.

The Retired One said...

I loved all of these....the snow leopard at the entrance was adorable too!