Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Middle of the Week.....



A good shot of the two yellow rose bush. They look great while the close up of the big one was all blurry.  I just cropped it out. The whole bush is filled with blooms and I am so pleased with the purchase.

This gem was a rescue from last year’s end of the season sales. The workmen fortunately did not tramp this one down or bother it in anyway.



The tomatoes love the heat and they have grown larger over night. I keep spotting tomatoes on some of the plants. My marigold border is doing better too with some hot sunshine.
I substituted for a teacher because she was sick for a few days.  I got good reports as to how I had done well keeping good order while she was gone.  She was so happy that she bought me this Starbucks mug.  I poured seed in this bucket and the mug is the best thing to use for dipping seed and putting it on the feeder.  The mug really is too big to be practical.  I could drink that much coffee but it would be cold by the time I got to the bottom.

I have lots of project to do for today and I did get the  three new plants put into the ground.  I am in the middle of a garden tower. I had to go get more nails and some paint. I will be back to hammering things together again soon.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your roses are beautiful. Love the yellow, especially.
I can't believe how your tomatoes have grown. We planted some new marigold plants last week. By fall, they should be very pretty and full.
The mug is great for the seed. I finally had to give up coffee completely due to reflux. I miss it so much!

Rose said...

I do love the roses...Roger has a mug almost that big. He don't use it now, but he used to.