Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday dubsubfa,,,,


First blooms on this tomato is on a volunteer one from last year. I was surprised to see it but the raised bed must of  protected it.


The buttercups are sure looking good in the flower garden, I have never really tried to growth until this year.


The gold mound  spirea puts out a nice set of small flowers. I earlier this spring ran my new mower over it but it seemed to make it grow back better.


I did find a spot for some of my hens and chickens. I haven't worked outside this   week. I did get some gravel scattered around that post and into the bowl.  Thanks for stopping by today.

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT OUR SWEET GRAN DAUGHTER STARTED TO WALK ON HERE OWN YESTERDAY. EVERYONE IS EXC8TEDL 


2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

That is exciting about Ella walking on her own! She is so sweet. Your yard is looking good and I love the gravel. The hen and chicks look great. I hope you both have a blessed weekend.

Far Side of Fifty said...

How exciting to have a new walker! I bet she runs with those brothers of hers now:)