Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday's Stuff.....


Hydrangea is blooming again this year. I keep thinking it should be larger   but it hasn't been planted there for so long, /the leaf on this is different than those who have snowball ones.

I am thinking this is different also but I think it is the dinner plate hibiscus. It will be blooming soon.

The gravel did make this look better.  I put down some fabric to keep some of the weeds down.


This, I thought was a red twig dogwood, but it is the only one that is blooming.  The six other shrubs did not bloom like this. Maybe the former owner added this on and it is just a different variety. I think it is unusual that I never noticed this different before this year.

It makes for a pretty picture against the sky. It is a nice day out there today. I wish you all to be well today.  Thanks for stopping in......

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

Pretty hydrangea and that hibiscus will be pretty too with those big blooms. Your sky is gorgeous today. I hope you both are enjoying a nice leisurely evening.