Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday......



Bring in the flag as it is hurricane season. It  will be raining for a couple of days now as that system moved north,

The knock outs are starting tto be fe fading even though they will like the rains

Sometimes we see different clouds from the the hurricanes but this is all I could find out there.

The bright sunny days keep me from get good colors from the locust treel
This morning I have lower lighting and  I see better colors.

It is a day of rest for me today, I am slow with my typing today so I will just stop.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Enjoy your rest day! We all need them! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hope that you escape the hurricane, Larry. we always used to take in the porch flags at the Va house anytime a storm was threatened so they would not be torn off or ripped to shreds.

Laurel Wood said...

Stay safe. Glad you are taking a rest from the work. The tree and roses are so nice.