Thursday, June 25, 2020

Newer Moon.....


It is a poor photo but it does give out the info of the new moon. I had street lights to fight as I had to shoot up the street towards the moon. I will try again to night to see if I can get it in focus better.


The set of blooms are out shining the first set that I was sharing. They are really good flowers to have right now. I do see that some of my daylilies are putting out buds.

I bought two bags of mulch yesterday.  They are both now spread out among the plants that I had planted to fill in the moles destroyed the landscape. I plan to make it a better looking flower bed but it takes a lot of time for hostta to get growing.  I planted the recycled knock out rose there and I have bought two more things to plant in there. I will share the new things with a later blog.

We had not filed our taxes yet so I dropped all the paper work off this afternoon.  It sits pretty close to the nursery.  I was able to get some lettuce and spinach seeds to plant immediately. I guess we were so locked down that we just waited.

Thank you for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Rose said...

I always like seeing what you have blooming. Our taxes were done early...before lockdown. I was so relieved they were when this pandemic hit.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for doing taxes! We did ours back in late Feb. I hope the voles stay out of your yard:)

Ginny Hartzler said...

The moon shot is wonderful! And I love the flower in the sun.

Laurel Wood said...

I love seeing the moon pic. Your lilies are beautiful. We have a lot of bare spots where the high heat killed the new, tender grass. I think we would be better off to place mulch in those areas. Too hot now to work outdoors.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The lilies looked lovely, Larry...and Injust noticed all the letter Ls in that sentence😀 we also did our tax returns a few weeks ago.