Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Moments





The haze over the moon for the week was causing me problems with the automatic camera. Last night I sslipped out and caught this one. I finally captured it by the time it became a half moon.

The new project included this new day lily.  It almost bloomed before I got it into the ground but I did get it two days before it bloomed.

It looks like one of mine but this variety has and edging on its petals. I like the mulch and I need to buy some more.

It is a quiet afternoon here. We needed a day off.  I hope everyone is staying safe.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Very pretty daylily and the moon shots are perfect. We need to buy more mulch, too. It just disappears over time!

Rose said...

Love the moon shots...and that daylily is beautiful!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty Daylily! You might get to see the Lunar Eclipse next week...we are too far north:)