Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday's Things.....


The garden angel seems to blend right in with all the vegetation.  I had to remeove a couple of vines from her so we could see all of her.

The sun was bright out there while I was taking photos of flowers. I took a blind snap of it not knowing what I would get in the shot. It turned out to bee a good shot.

The one lone iris was a mystery to me so I now have the bloom from the bud.



It ended up being the cemetery iris that I really like.  I must have moved down here three different starts of this variety.

The buttercups were planted up in the front garden by the former ower.  They like being in the back yard more as it is a taller plant and the blooms are bigger.  I have never grown these before so I was having a hard time figuring it out in early spring. Early leaves were reddish in color.


Two out of four that I planted bloomed this spring.  I would hope that all four will bloom next year.  I mowed this morning at the old place and found some more plants that I could movr to the new place. I dug some more cemetery iris, unknown to me but they will grow here and show me thier true colors.  I also found a lighter blue flag iris.  I got that from the neighbor lady a few years ago and it is   healthy.  I brough a good clump of it with me.  It should do well as the roots were not disturbed.

The dianthus have come back from last year.  They are like small carnations.


We will be headed to the hospital again today.  Our friends appointment is in the afternoon.  We have to wait in the  car, can't go inside, so we will be using the air as we are in the 80s today.  Once she was set up for her treatment the procedure don't take so long each time.  I will close off for now.  Thanks for checking in today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice to see your angel again.

Laurel Wood said...

I love the Angel. So fun to see your flowers and I have never grown buttercups before. Lifting your friend up in prayer. I hope you and Della have a blessed evening.