Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday's Few Things.....


Chirping sparrow sounds are coming from this old birdhouse. I see the adults coming and going all day with food.


The swimming pool project continues. I know it is quite an effort with our heat being so high. It is going to be a partial above grown pool.

I keep thinking that they will open soon. I have not checked today.

I need to muster up some energy to plant some things.  I have bought some zinnia seeds.  I stopped at Menards after we took our friend for a check up. It was a ghost town at the store and the nursery area didn't have much for sale.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I love the old birdhouse. It is interesting to see the progress of the pool behind your yard. We have had several days of much cooler temps but today it warmed up.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We got cooler weather up here hope it gets to you! Looks like that pool will take up most of their yard:) Less mowing:)