Monday, January 9, 2023

First....day of the week.


 The roof of my wife's carosel has wonderful color with gold decoration. It looks great when it is turning.


The tilt of the photo actually gives it a feeling of movement.  The decorations on the top front of the roof resembled the traditional decorations painted on older merry go grounds. 



While view the tree I saw this wonderful turquoise color reflection. The blue is great to but I tried to photograph it


The light box did give the color a greater enhancement.  I never noticed the textured gloves until I photographed it.  I can't imagine how the assembly line of painters can pull off the work without slopping it a little. 



Our morning started off cloudy.  It is suppose to warm up to 43° F. today.  It might even melt some snow that is in the sun.  Have a good day this Monday.

No comments: