Wednesday, January 18, 2023

No Show for Snow.....so far.


 For those who are woke-minded you will like my diverse tank.  I had returned a beaten up angel fish back to the tank and a couple of guppies were in the net with it.  So today I moved a female guppy into this tank to go along with the male guppies. Already there was one Betta.  The three angel fish that are now in there round out the tank with so much diversity going on in there. 



The goldfish are not so politically correct as they are all just goldfish.  I guess one fantail goldfish makes a one person difference among all the common comets.



I discovered something about my car collection. I have the original designed Volswagen  I also have the revolutionary new designed Volswagen.  I amy have know that I had bought the newer design but I sure did not remember it.  I had a third red plain one that I sent  home to be given to one of my grandsons.

Researched info-Volkswagen New Beetle from 1997–2011. For the original Beetle from 1938–2003



Our snowstorm is a washout.  I changed my doctors appointment for tomorrow but we aren't even getting bad weather at this time today.  It was suppose to be raining right now but it isn't.  It might snow later on today but that is debatable from what I see.  The hole in the sun room arrangement shows where our Christmas tree once stood.  The village will be boxed up some of these days and furniture will be scattered.  

Have a good Wednesday.

2 comments:

Donna said...

No "woke" here with me...but your fish seem content...as fish...
hugs
Donna

Val Ewing said...

We got some snow and maybe we are also getting some sleety ice stuff right now. I cancelled going to town today also, but that is because I'd have to wait for the plows anyway.
I love your sunroom! So cheery!