Monday, January 23, 2023

Muuunday.......a Puzzle.


 I saw this puzzle in a catalog in which the pieces were inside a dinosaur egg. The one I saw was a Tyranssaurs Rex being aggressive.  This is the only one that they had on the shelf and I am happy with it.  Its not the same having the grandkids helping with it but I did want to put it together to share  it.  Yes it is about my speed these days as I can see and handle it without much frustration.

 


The middle grandchild Teddy loves dinosaurs so he was having a great time putting this together.  His sister was excited to see it and was making a dinosaur sound.  



The puzzle is unusual as it doesn't fit into a box shape.  You can find all the side pieces but they don't make much sense as different legs, tails, and wings project off the sides. I just noticed the waterfall in the background while looking at this photo. It brings back memories when we put together all sorts of puzzles when I was a kid.  Our first puzzles were of cowboys sitting in front of Wyoming sky setting sunny skies.  Lots of orange layered with intense color made it a little more difficult. 

I am motivated to find a puzzle that we bought years ago and still have never put it together.  I can't describe it much but there is a woman soaring in the sky with many objects attached to her.  On to another doctor's appointment today.  It is a later afternoon time as I had to move it from a winter storm day a few days ago.  I don't like being downtown in the afternoon but I do have a back way to take to keep us out of a lot of traffic.   We are back in the deep freeze today and that will make the parking ramp a little bit of a chore.   Thanks for stopping by.......

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I agree with the tiny pieces being frustrating. Hubby has tremors and tiny pieces of anything give him fits and starts.

I like this puzzle! I took a photo of a group of toy dinosaurs a few years ago and turned it into a puzzle for some kids. They loved it.

Stay warm!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Do they have Valet parking? It was totally worth it in the Cities:)