Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another studio.....

I spent the morning working on the room that Della's dad lived in the past six and a half years. It was a spare downstairs room which worked great for him to live in with a bathroom and shower downstairs. Now that he has passed away it was time to take the bed out of there and reclaim the room. None of it is easy but the more we change and the more we move in different furniture the better it becomes. When he had moved in I installed a large picture window in the room and it really makes the room bright like a sun room. Our new purpose for it is to create another studio area for us to create art. It will work well for that and we can spread out from out other studio area which shares a framing business.


As you can see that I found a picture of my wife at work in the other studio and I did find a picture of me in a very serious state of creating.










The horse painting is one of Della's creations in pastel.

1 comment:

dellartist said...

ugggh! Bad hair day!!!!