Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birdhouse.......or What?


A leftover garage sale item that was given to me sat outside to attract birds.  It didn't happen and I bet the snowman scared them away.  I am certain it is suppose to be an inside decoration but I am going to let the snowman enjoy the winter outside.  As you can see in the background that the ash tree has dropped all of its leaves on the ground.  The State Department tells me that the ash tree is a destined to be dead soon.  I am hoping I can get a couple more years out of it but I do think I saw the green beetle out in my flower garden this summer, not realizing then what it looked like. It was a long shiny beetle, that didn't look too dangerous at the time.

I am a transition teacher today teaching reading in sixth and seventh grade. I also have three sections of math in sixth grade.  The remaining cold symptoms seem to be back again in my body today.  I think I should outlive it before long.

Thanks for stopping by today. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute bird house/decoration. I hope to buy some blue bird houses for next year.

Hope you have some hot tea to drink throughout the day. Feel better soon.

Ela said...

That is very pretty bird house.
I wish you all the best !

Lynne said...

As I scrolled down the page, the answer to your question (What is it?) came to me - it is a Bird PartyHouse. All that's needed to finish it is a small string of tiny lights along the roof and star.
What do you think?