Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Cactus..............



I moved the cactus into the house after I had repotted it.  I see sections of it have fallen onto the floor and I am not sure why.  As you can see it is blooming and started budding right after I  brought it into the house. I did poke the fallen sections back into the pot so they can root. 


I subbed in the sixth grade for the morning and will be doing home ec one period in the afternoon.  The rest of the day will also be helping in the special education room.  Thanks for stopping by today.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas cactus is a lovely color. Wishing you and your wife a very nice weekend.

Far Side of Fifty said...

They are fragile at the juncture...and if the transpiration supply is cut off just a little it would fall off... pruning :)

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Your Christmas cactus is doing good.