Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanks........


Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends. It is a special day to take time to be grateful.  My wife and I became grandparents for the first time this year and AJ is such a special little guy. I am grateful that there are so many in blogland that are there to support and to listen to each other.  Life has so many ups and down but the blogspot people have an extra group to lean on and to support. I think we are all grateful for that.

My wife and I will share a meal at a Machine Shed where they feed people for donations.  It is a Thanksgiving meal and the donations will go toward the Wildrose camp. The place helps young people year round to reclaim their lives from their troubles.  We will be joined with my wife's brother and his wife.

I wish to all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope your day is special with you large families and your small families too. Whoever you have to share the day with, I hope we all will be grateful for God's blessings on us.



4 comments:

Ela said...

Such a beautiful color of nature
Greetings !

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you. We are thankful for our blog friends, too. God has blessed us with friends from all over through blogging; we appreciate your friendship and prayers throughout the years.
John and I do not have family but we did enjoy lunch with our neighbors across the street. They are from Chicago and had Portillos send Chicago beef sandwiches via UPS!
I know this will be an exciting Christmas having AJ in the family now. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

p.s. The apple pie sure is tempting.

Vicki Lane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Larry! The pie looks beautiful!