Saturday, July 27, 2019

Checking in on Saturday......


This honey suckle is still blooming with these small little trumpets. The vine is a tough one that seems to not care about having a lot of moisture.

The blanket flower is also struggling even though I do water it. The sedums in the same area are really perking up and will bloom in a week or so.

The sad thing is that sedum is a fall blooming plant and I am not ready for summer to be over.


More blooms for the clematis.  I need to find something to plant next to it to shade its roots.  I have a host that could do the trick.
I mowed my yard yesterday and that is good as it is very hot today. I was two weeks long on the mowing as it just didn’t need to be mowed.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

The honeysuckle is pretty. Do the hummingbirds love it?
I miss having sedums. Yours are doing great.
I really like your clematis. Hoping you can shade the roots.
Glad you got the grass cut before today's heat. John has sciatica bad in his hip/leg and our grass is getting taller.

The Furry Gnome said...

Very nice Trumpet vine.