Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday’s Things....




Bee balm or monad is the name, the red came from the old place and they seem to coexists ok for now. I was concerned that the red had taken over the existing plants but it did not.





The pink hollyhocks are so tall in their new garden.  The soil was well nourished as a vegetable garden so this plant grew very tall and strong.

The zinnias are now filling in the spot. My neighbor shared that the soil was too cold for them to germinate and now the it has become hot they are growing quickly. There are day lilies in there starting to bloom and also Asiatic lilies.

I mowed at the old place this morning and it did become to hot to be doing that.  I think the humidity was heavy when I started and it seems to be overwhelming by the time I got done.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice flowers!

Laurel Wood said...

Beautiful photos. Oh, your cottage garden is sweet. I love bee balm but no longer have any. I remember how the hummers love it. Do be careful in the heat/humidity. We close the sale on the old place tomorrow. Thankful not to have 2 yards to keep up any longer in this heat.