Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Moving On.....


The grass looks green but it does have a brown cast showing that we need more rain.  My neighbor south mows his yard.  Usually the next day I mow my yard.  The third day the guy to the north then mows his yard.  There is a guy above him that mows his yard so short that he has dead grass.

The stairs to the deck really has improved the back side of our house. We only had a deck and the back view was not well designed.  The sunroom and deck seems to make the house be more pleasing with all the parts and shelter areas below it.

I had to water the moss rose as it seemed to be getting too much sun.  I have moved it to the shade since the photo was taken.



I think about how the rabbits would hid under the big leaves of the rhubarb. Last year it was a young bunny that would shoot out from under it when I would go by with the mower.



We keep adding to this shelf that was hung in the sunroom.  We tend to just move things around until we like it. I see there is a blank space on the top shelf that could use something more.







Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your shelf and your collection! :)

Laurel Wood said...

Most of the grass John planted early spring has died. Just too hot and dry here. We have 3 gardenias that are looking poorly. Probably need to move them. Our weather usually cools off slightly in Sept.

Laurel Wood said...

p,s, I like your vignette on the wall in the sunroom.