Sunday, July 28, 2019

Summering on Sunday......



It is a nice wall. It is almost done but the guy has more things going on. It may be awhile before he cuts our curved top.

I don’t understand why the birds didn’t use the houses.  I guess they were moved when the carpenters were here working. They may have been in position too late for nesting purposes. Normally there was a sparrow in the weathered bird house.

I bought them in the same area of marigolds but they do look like daisies to me. It is a hotter day again today.  I guess it is summer so I shouldn’t be surprised.  I wish you all to have a great day today.

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Larry, just spent some time catching up on your plants in bloom. Glad you got the lawn mowed as it is hotter here in NH too this weekend. No rain in the forecast just hotter weather next week.

Laurel Wood said...

That fence is going to be very attractive when finished. Those flowers, if they are daisies, are very healthy and pretty. We inherited an old bird house on our side of the neighbor's fence. We are still watering our plants almost daily. Funny, at our last house, the plants had been in the yard 3 years and no longer needed watering. Do you two still go out for sub sandwiches on Sunday afternoons?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Zinnia The proffusion series it is a great plant! Nice fence!