Monday, June 13, 2022

Full Moon....


 It looks like it is in its full stage.  I have said that before and someone would tell me it still needs one or two more days. Actually I digressed and looked it up and tomorrow night it is in full moon phase. It is still in waxing phase.  I don't see it. 



The youngsters keep coming to the feeder. They are almost adult size and yet you can see they are petite compared to a grown bird. 



This house finch pair are busy working both sides of the sock. They have given me a good show on the sock but I haven't seen a single gold finch on it yet. 



I worked on a project with my neighbor this morning and I got over heated.  Our humidity is so high that it makes our temps feel like 100°.  I had to go sit down for a while to get myself back to strenght.  It says we are 94° right now but the humidity again will make it feel above 100°.  I have a strip of grass on the right side of my driveway that I need to finish.  I am going to do it no matter how hot as it only takes four or five widths of the mower and it is done. See ya tomorrow. 

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Such an awesome shot Larry. Those little doves are the sweetest birds, I love hearing their coo-ing. Heat is unbearable, maybe time to stay inside for awhile.
Jo

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Whew! 50-60 degrees here in Wisconsin. Sure is nice being next to the lake shore. almost chilly since I am not acclimated to it. Another beautiful Moon shot.

The Furry Gnome said...

Always love your moon shots!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Be careful in the heat I hear it is just supposed to get worse too. Humidity chased Far Guy inside today too. :(