Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday.....


 

When I was a kid I had six or eight building blocks that were stained with a die.  They weren't this fancy. I got them as an adult as they are antique and I collect old towys.  Me having a dinosaur was not possible as they weren't even being made.  The grandsons are so fascinated with them and there are so many of the dinosaur replicas out there for sale. 



I planted some old radish seed and this is what I got for it.  I think I didn't plant them early enough in the spring.  I will let them grow for a little while longer and hopefully the rains that are coming will  help them grow. 



It really isn't such a pretty sight but just you wait.  They will do well as time goes by.  Zinnias are tough and do fill up and out quickly.  I can move some more crowded plants into some of those spaces. 



It was sure hot but I still planted some iris.  This one was being crowded out by hydrangea plant.  This place will be a better for it.  I will baby it the next few weeks to keep it from drying out and hopefully not die. 



My neighbor's garden is just one foot away from mine so I took a shot. It is a small day lily with pale colors. 

I am blogging late today and just thought I could get something up before midnight.  I did it.  Thanks for following along.

No comments: