Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thursday's Things.....


 


 


 


 


 The project for the week actually started on Wednesday.  I am painting all of the raw wood support system of the sunroom and deck. It will almost all be white when I finished.  It is a bigger project that I thought it would be but maybe by tomorrow I will be done with the first coat. The junky mess under the painted area comes from the work process and five bags filled with sticks and leaves.  The bags are moved now to the truck since the photo was snapped. Getting the first coat done will be a major accomplishment for the old guy.  Progress pictures may be shared if it doesn't look too junky.  

Flowers are thriving along with the water grass (weeds) and our temperatures have been great.  We do see rain forecasts by the weekend.  The grass does look great right now.   Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your house looks so nice from the back! :)

Rose said...

I wish my yard was as well taken care of as yours...love seeing all your flowers.