Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It is a done deal.....


Yes, I have completed this work of art. The day started busy with us eating out breakfast uptown with Della's and her Dad's relatives. We came home and crashed for a while then both Della and I hit the studio. I worked hard on it and reached a point where I declared that I am not painting on this anymore. Della loaned me an acrylic brush pen to put the rigging on the boat and I then signed it. Ok, I confess, after I signed it I went back and touch just a few more things, then I quit.
Now the work begins. If I sell on ebay, I will need to create an art blog just for selling art work. That means hours of digging up old work that I sold from the gallery or ones that I commissioned and putting them on the site. I need to finish setting up pay/pal so that people could pay me if they actually chose to buy my work. These days I wonder what will happen.
The day finished in a good way. I actually went out and lowered the latch on my gate so it will work correctly without having to lift the whole gate to get it to latch. That was months coming and took only 15 minutes to do. I also took a bunch of pictures for my photo a day blog and for this blog too. I scared all the birds trying to get them photographed, the fish didn't care what I was doing along as I was feeding them, and I took a picture of my oat sprouting cabinet. I won't say more but that and will leave you wondering about that one. Going out to grill hamburgers for supper. It is a good thing. Thanks for reading.....

No comments: